Are Heavy Periods “Cramping” Your Lifestyle?
Want A New Option?
Medical Center for Clinical Research is enrolling participants in a clinical research study of a hormone-releasing IUD for very heavy bleeding during women’s periods.
To join the study, qualified* participants must:
- Be 18 to 50-year-old women
- Have extremely heavy monthly periods
*Other qualifications may apply.
Qualified participants receive:
- Compensation up to $775 for time and travel related to study participation
- Study-related IUD at no cost
- Feminine hygiene products for up to 9 months
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
Health insurance is not required.
If you are interested in participating in our Heavy Menstrual Bleeding study, please fill out the form below or call us at (619) 521-2841.
Please provide the following information so that we can contact you regarding enrolling in our current and upcoming studies. Provide only information you feel comfortable transmitting to our secure website via the internet. Your information will NOT be shared with anyone else and will only be used to contact you regarding potential involvement in our studies and for sending you study related newsletters and mailings.