Interested in trying an IUD??
A research study of a non-hormonal investigational IUD may be right for you.
To qualify*, you must:
- Be a healthy woman, under the age of 35
- Have regular menstrual cycles
- Be sexually active in a monogamous relationship with a male partner for 3+ months
- Be seeking to avoid becoming pregnant for at least 5 years
Qualified participants receive:
- The study-related IUD for the duration of the trial
- Study-related exams
- PAP smear
- Compensation up to $1050 for time and travel
*Insurance is not needed to participate in this study.
If you are interested in participating in our IUD (Intrauterine Device) study, please fill out the form below or call us at (619) 521-2841.
Please provide the following information so that we can contact you regarding enrolling in our current and upcoming studies. Provide only information you feel comfortable transmitting to our secure website via the internet. Your information will NOT be shared with anyone else and will only be used to contact you regarding potential involvement in our studies and for sending you study related newsletters and mailings.