Painful, Miserable MIGRAINE HEADACHES? If your child has them… they need not suffer as you have!!
Learn about a clinical research study of migraines in children and teens.
To qualify* your child must:
- Be 6-17 years old and weigh more than 33 lbs
- Have had a migraine diagnosis for at least 6 months
- Have experienced at least 2 migraine attacks monthly, in the last two months
*Other conditions may apply
Qualified participants receive:
- Study-related medication at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation of up to $1575 for time and travel
Insurance is not needed to participate in this study.
If you are interested in participating in our Migraine Headaches in Children and Teens study, please fill out the form below or call us at (619) 521-2841.
Please provide the following information so that we can contact you regarding enrolling in our current and upcoming studies. Provide only information you feel comfortable transmitting to our secure website via the internet. Your information will NOT be shared with anyone else and will only be used to contact you regarding potential involvement in our studies and for sending you study related newsletters and mailings.