Not Satisfied with Your Choices for Plaque Psoriasis Care?
Considering Different Options?
Medical Center for Clinical Research is enrolling participants in a study comparing two, commercially available psoriasis medications for safety and effectiveness. You must have moderate to severe plaque psoriasis to participate in the study.
To qualify*, participants must:
- Be age 18+
- Have a diagnosis of chronic plaque psoriasis for at least 6 months before joining the study
- Have psoriasis on 10% or more of their body surface area
*Other qualifications may apply.
Qualified participants receive:
- Compensation for time and travel
- Study-related medication at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
Health insurance is not required.
If you are interested in participating in our Psoriasis study, please fill out the form below or call us at (619) 521-2841.
Please provide the following information so that we can contact you regarding enrolling in our current and upcoming studies. Provide only information you feel comfortable transmitting to our secure website via the internet. Your information will NOT be shared with anyone else and will only be used to contact you regarding potential involvement in our studies and for sending you study related newsletters and mailings.