Do you have a yeast infection?
Consider a clinical research study testing the safety and effectiveness of an investigational drug for women with vulvovaginal candidiasis.
To qualify, you must:
- Must be female 18 years of age or older
- Must have symptoms of a current vaginal yeast infection
- Must have been treated for a yeast infection within the past 28 days or currently receiving maintenance therapy to prevent vaginal yeast infections
- Must not have a current or past history of cervical or vaginal cancer
Qualified participants will receive:
- Study-related medication at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation for time and travel